Friday, July 5, 2013

Oxanna: Class of 2014


We had quite the adventure during these senior pictures.  We went from drizzle, to full out downpouring, to high humidity and sunshine, to squarms of misquitos!  I think she definitely deserves the "Best Effort" award :)

  • nickname: Xanna
     favorite food: steak
     favorite movie: Titanic
    ideal job: nurse/vet

    if I could meet anyone famous it would be: Johnny Depp
    favorite thing to say: "I have a question..."
    I love to wear: my cowboy boots

     at the top of my list: to go skydiving


      song I could listen to over and over: Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

     favorite tv show: The Vampire Diaries

     favorite quote: "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" -Dr. Suess









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...