Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We are Thankful for...

wonderful rich, family traditions!  My extended family has rented out a local bible camp for as long as I can remember so we can get together in one place for the holidays.   Some of the festivities this year included, scrapbooking, numerous rounds of apples to apples, cross country skiing, Christmas baking, playing in the gym, having chocolate frosting wars, and visiting until WAY too late; however, I think the tradition nearest to everyones' heart is our tablecloth.

My grandma brings a table cloth that we continue to write on every year (in a different color) and say what we're thankful for.  It's so special to look back and see what we've written and how we've grown as a family. Below are some of my contributions to the tablecloth!







At the time of these pictures I hadn't decided what I was going to write for this year.  What are some special traditions that your family has?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...