Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Design

After fishing around on the internet (it's way too cold to fish outside!) I figured out how to design my own headers.  My biggest source of help was <diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com> .  She is pretty much a life-saver! Anyway, here's the input I'm looking for:

1.) Is the header collage too much?  Would it be better with just a few photos, or should I add more photos?

2.) Should I add a "favorites" button with my favorite photos?  (If so, how many photos do you think would be "too many?"

3.) Are there any other buttons you think I should include on top?

Finally, click follow! I would love to have you take a look around more often!

Thanks for the help!


2 comments:

  1. I would include a button with your favorite photos. Maybe you should have one button for children, one button for family photos, one for engagements, and one for weddings...that way your clients know exactly where to click!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call! I think I'll do buttons for each kind of photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...