Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100 days of School!

100 days of school!  YAHOOO!!  I started compiling some ideas here (only because everything I put on my desk gets legs and walks off).  Leave me your ideas in the comments section!!  Then I can repost this next year so we can work smarter, not harder :)

















-Cut words out of newspapers, put on tagboard labeled 100 nouns, 100 verbs, and 100 adjectives

-Give groups of students a letter of the alphabet, have them try to come up 100 words that start with that letter

-Give groups of students a category (ex: things that are cold), have them try to come up with 100 words that fit that category 

-Run 100 laps (just kidding...)

-Bring in 100 cans of food for the food pantry

-Make 100 cards and send them to local hospitals and nursing homes 

-100 acts of kindness 

-Percents (hopefully they all get 100%!)
-Find 100 ways to make change for $100 


Alright, time to leave me your ideas!!  
                   


From Drop Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...