Thursday, March 31, 2011

What you're missing out on if you don't have winter...

First, a disclaimer.  My camera is NEVER in the right place at the right time.  When I really wanted to catch these shots my car was 1/2 a mile down the hill at the bottom of our driveway.  It's still spring here, meaning it's still to muddy to drive up.  I was not about to walk down and get it, so the cell phone pictures will have to do.   I think you'll get the gist though!

I often catch myself grumbling about winter, when in all actuality, I really don't mind it.  I think that everyone should experience a winter at least once so that they find a newfound excitement and respect for the following things:

1) Sun---after weeks of dreary, misty, snowy weather when you walk out the door and feel the sun's warmth on your face it brings this feeling of happiness I can't explain.



















2) Plants---when all you've seen is brown and white covering the ground, it makes your heart skip a beat to see something green sprouting!




















3) Green grass---like above, it's just SO refreshing to see green grass, it literally brightens my day!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...